4/22/10

Arboretum

Having Brigg home the last few days has been great. We have packed almost as much as we comfotable can at this point and have enjoyed the sunshine. Tuesday we went to the Holden Arboretum, one of my absolute favorite places in the Cleveland area. I feel bad it took me so long to discover it. It is so beautiful. I think it is the place where I can most see what people were excited about when they came to Kirtland. As it happens, it's just down the road a couple miles from Kirtland. If we had time to do another round of family pictures before we moved, this is where they would be.
And you think he doesn't cause trouble?

In the Rhododendron Garden.

Stratton shows off some sweet moves
A rare shot of the whole Neibaur family, Piper included. Not perfect, but we're all present.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kimi + joe said...

How lovely. Funny, this past weekend I finally discovered the National Arboretum in DC with Jess. It was lovely and the azaleas were in full bloom.