5/8/10
A Real Cleveland Moment
Today I was out running errands with Stratton and we were driving by one of the many synagogues near our area. For those of you who don't know, Cleveland has a pretty sizable Orthodox Jewish community. Since today was Saturday, and the Jewish Sabbath, there were several families walking to and from the synagogue. The wind was really whipping and an older man leaving the synagogue lost his big black hat that the men wear outside.It blew all the way across the street. A tricked out Cadillac a few cars ahead of me slammed on its breaks and HUGE black guy got out and stopped the traffic going both ways, ran across the street and retrieved the man's hat and brought it back to him. I don't know where I else I would have witnessed something quite like that, but I will definitely miss seeing things like that when we leave soon. Cleveland is a great community in its own right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's really awesome, especially with today's weather.
Post a Comment