I know that for some of you saying it is winter may seem premature, but not for us! Thought we would share some of our happenings. Dashell is learning to deal with snow much more gracefully than Stratton did at his age and is turning out to be a pretty good sport as long as something exciting is going on.
Piper and I have been spending our spare time with a new hobby- skijoring. In theory, she is supposed to do alot more pulling than she actually does, but we have so much fun. It has been a great way to combine cross country skiing with getting some of our dog's never ending energy out. I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I do. I really love it!She still does best when showing off for others, but we will figure it out yet. We just need a few more months to learn all the commands and get a little more in sync with each other.
Our driveway has turned out to be the ideal sledding hill, so we take advantage of it most days to get out enjoy the snow.
Today we have had a fluke of extremely warm weather, especially for November that made for terrible roads and a day at home that we spent riding bikes in the garage, painting, cleaning, getting ready for Thanksgiving and building a snowman that Stratton insists looks like me. Can't you see the resemblance?
Hope all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving in whatever part of the world and season you find yourself in!

1 comment:
CANNOT believe it! I'm a bit jealous, it's just been raining here and in the 50's. I'm not really sure if it even snows. . .going to be a strange winter. BUT - THE SUN SHINES!! everyday I'm thankful not to be in Cleveland enduring the winter :) miss you!!
Post a Comment