11/15/10

2T

Dashell has broken into the box of 2T clothes this week, and they fit! I am a little bit sad that we have already outgrown month sizes. Stratton still says he is his "baby", so why is he getting so big? Plus, why do the terrible twos have to start already. He was being very grumpy and tempermental this morning, so I told him to choose whether he wanted to shape up and go to his music class or keep being grumpy and take a quiet time. I said " What do you want to do?" And he looked at me square in the eye and said, "Nothing!" with as much sass as a not even 2 year old boy can muster. I asked him again and he said " Grandma's house!" He can be such a handful, and that little temper of his has not cooled down one bit since the day he was born. I can tell that we are in for quite a ride with him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: