10/7/10

Fall just in time for Winter!

Since the first snow of the year has been falling out my window since yesterday, it seemed like time to put up a few of our fall pictures. September has been a busy month full of preschool, music, trips to the library, yard work, and birthdays. It has been great to get into a routine and really settle in to life here. Here are a few highlights...
Here are the boys hard at work on the dirt wall behind our house. They literally spend hours playing on it almost every day. I don't even mind going through a couple pairs of pants in a day when it can keep them so occupied for so long.
Stratton shows off the potatoes from our garden this year. I wish I could take credit for them, but they were planted before we moved in. We just get to enjoy them! Stratton harvested all the potatoes with his Dad one Saturday afternoon.
His job was finding all the potatoes in the dirt after Brigg had made the initial hole. He did great...it must be the spud farmer in his blood. He is still very proud of the buckets of potatoes we have in the garage from his hard work.
I love this picture of Dash from one day out picking lowbush cranberries. My boys are learning to love, or at least tolerate, lots of berry picking with their mom since we moved here. Maybe I'll be able to talk them into even more berry picking next year. For now, they have snow on the brain, just like their dad.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kimi + joe said...

Nice to see they're developing a strong work ethic at such a young age. Clearly you guys are excellent parents and they have good Idaho blood :)