I just had to share this evening's talk I had with Dashell. Most of you probably know how much I love talking to Stratton, and Dashell is starting to talk enough to share a little insight to himself too, and I love it. It makes me laugh every time. Tonight we took the boys to their first hockey game with Brigg's family while they are in town. I was bringing Dashell home early to go to bed since it was already almost 2 hours past his normal bed time, even though he was loving the game. In the car, I asked him if he liked the hockey game and this is exactly what he said;
" Hockey...fun. Fourwheeler....fun. Trucks....fun. Stratton....fun."
So I have a little boy who loves his brother, trucks, fourwheelers and hockey. It sounds like it is a good thing we moved to Alaska.
No comments:
Post a Comment