6/16/11

I don't know what I'm talking about...

Dashell talks a lot, nonstop at high volume about everything, including very specific requests on how his food, clothing and toys should be handled. This morning he was asking for some raisins and he kept saying " Mama I want them in a small one. A small one, Mama." I was in the kitchen and said "A small what Dashell? " And he yelled back, "Mama! Mama, I don't know what I'm talking about." At least he admitted it for once! Of course, it only took him about 2 seconds to remember that he meant a small BOWL, but still, for probably the only time in his life he admitted he didn't know what he was talking about.

1 comment:

Hailey and David Harrison said...

You have to love the repeated and repeated and repeated and repeated commands from two year olds! Noah says something over and over and over again until you finally do it...which sometimes makes it a VERY long time. This morning Gabriella told me "4-year olds don't know such things." She will probably never admit that again, but it was refreshing for the brief moment it lasted.