5/4/11

Easter

I haven't been feeling like writing much, but it doesn't seem fair to the boys to not put down at least a little bit about this year's Easter. They both loved every minute of it. Dashell was quite smitten with his fluffy little bunny and Stratton decided he LOVES egg hunts.
Aside from the more organized egg hunts, he was constantly hiding the eggs he had and making Dash and I find them. Over and over...10 or 20 times a day. He didn't understand why I was in such a hurry to put away the Easter baskets and eggs this year.
This was the best picture we could get of the boys all set for Easter Sunday...we don't hold still anymore. I'm not sure these two ever really held still, but they seem even squirmier lately.
Dash is talking more and more. Nonstop narration and hamming it up when he isn't losing his temper. One of his favorite things is to pop his head in whatever room Brigg's in and say " Don't worry Dad!" and then run off to cause serious trouble in another part of the house.
We are glad that the ice is finally disappearing and the yard is starting to dry out. Thank goodness I can send the boys outside again!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: