11/3/09

Sweatpants!

This is an update for any of you that have been following Stratton's recent love of sweatpants. Yesterday we reached a new high...or maybe low, depending on how you look at it. First thing in the morning when he woke me up, he told me, "Mom, last night I slept with my dogs AND my sweatpants." He has been inseparable from his stuffed dog since he was 6 months old, so this is really saying something. Then, we were trying to decide what he should take to preschool for show and tell. Yes, his sweatpants. I can only imagine what he said. I did slide in an octopus for the letter 'O', but I'm not sure it made it out of the bag. But the kicker was when he came yelling up the stairs..."I'm a sweatpants superman! I'm a sweatpants superman!" with his sweatpants tied around his neck. I might be worried if I didn't think it was so funny!

1 comment:

kimi + joe said...

That's hilarious, he sure sounds like fun one. Apparently when I was a toddler I'd wear my "Where's Waldo" striped tights everywhere - good times. I'm glad you just laugh it off.