11/11/09

Just a peek....

In September, we had Sarah take our family pictures and they turned out so beautifully! I could put all of them on my walls, but that would look a little vain. Sarah is so talented and even though our boys were a bit of a wrestle, you couldn't even tell in the shots. Sarah's pictures of us are way that I like to pretend we could be...silent, smiling and still, even though we are loud, screaming and running in 5 different directions most of the time! I guess that's what you get with a house full of boys and brothers who always want to be together, even if it means fighting over every toy. I didn't think that would start so early, but I was wrong! Maybe I'll just sit and look at my lovely family pictures for a few more minutes before I go back in to battle...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

so cute!

The Johnsons said...

Love the family pictures.

Lori said...

They look SO great Whitney! I have family pics all over my walls because I just couldn't choose :) It's the Sarah Palfreyman Gallary!