It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. - e.e. cummings
5/22/09
Kissy Kissy
Today I went in to get Stratton after his nap and went to give him a kiss. He pushed away my lips and said "No kisses Mama. I push away da kisses." If only he is still saying that at 16!
Whitney!! Looks like you and your family are doing great! I found your blog from Kim's blog. This is the cutest no kissing story ever :) Your boys are adorable too. My husband is going into his senior year of dental school too!
:) Jordan Hartmann Johnson
we have a blog, but it is private. send me an email at jorjohnson43@gmail.com and I will send you a link.
Brigg- A Fantastic Fairbanks Dentist
Whitney- loving a house full of boys-still!
Stratton- growing up into quite the little man
Dashell-being the most mischievous toddler ever
3 comments:
I'll cry the day Samuel says that to me!
I'm so impressed you went camping with Dashell! That is too funny of Stratton...
-telitha
Whitney!! Looks like you and your family are doing great! I found your blog from Kim's blog. This is the cutest no kissing story ever :) Your boys are adorable too. My husband is going into his senior year of dental school too!
:) Jordan Hartmann Johnson
we have a blog, but it is private. send me an email at jorjohnson43@gmail.com and I will send you a link.
Post a Comment