I got out of the shower this morning, only to find that Stratton had been hard at work on a surprise for me....he was the newest member of the Blue Man Group. I was not the happiest mom in the world, especially since we had to be out the door in less than an hour and I quickly realized that a bath was my only option for dealing with this bout of creativity. And then I found out that the "washable" label on ink is all relative.
This is where we started.
About to get in the tub after we realized no wash cloth in the world was up to the task.
Showing a little remorse
But not really feeling too bad at this point in the washing up...notice the tub is taking on a bluish tint.

About two thirds of the way through washing up...at this point, not very happy with Mom for her repeated attacks on the face...and that is why his ear is the cleanest part.

What are you looking at? This is just about the finished product...I got a little bit more off, but yes, I am letting Stratton go through the day with a decidedly hot pink tint on his nose, cheeks and chin. He doesn't seem too concerned.




1 comment:
ahhhh! It really frightens me when I think of what is in store for me! I feel like I'm always laughing at your expense, but this alone makes me SOO glad that you blog now - hilarious! (and so cute of course)
Post a Comment