11/14/08

I hate this man!


This is the leaf man...or the ring leader of the leaf team, since it seems like every piece of heavy equipment in the greater Cleveland area follows him around. I really appreciate that they pick up our leaves every year, but in the past three years, they have never come unless I have just laid Stratton down for his nap within the last 10 minutes. And of course, being a virtual heavy equipment parade, that means that the nap is shot for the day. I swear those loaders are equipped with toddler napping radar. This year they gathered all the leaves for the 6 blocks around our house in the intersection right off our front lawn....wasn't that nice of them?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Elledges said...

at our old apartment i had the same problem...the roof lawn mowing man always came right when i put jared down for a nap :)

Lori said...

Oh poor Whitney. . .I'm so sorry! It's kinda funny though, out of all the blocks - right in front of your house! I'm telling you the best thing I have for Samuels room, an air filter, it's loud white noise!