Before everyone arrived, we spent a few days further south in Carlsbad and went to Legoland for a day. Stratton has been asking to go to Legoland for more than 6 months, so it was a dream come true for him.
Stratton was so funny during the 3-D show...he kept reaching out to grab things and almost grabbing the people in front of him! At the end of teh day, we were getting ready to leave and I was trying to make sure that the boys knew that once we left, we wouldn't be coming back so they needed to be sure that they were REALLY done. Stratton looked at me and said in all seriousness, " We're ready to go home, Mom. I think we've had enough excitement for one day." He can be such a funny kid sometimes. When we were packing for the trip he kept getting worked up over what I might forget. At one point in came running in panicked because he wasn't sure how we would pack dishes to eat off for our meals. We are still working on letting him leave the worrying to Mom and Dad.

No comments:
Post a Comment