Pilot Brigg Neibaur
8 lbs, 1 oz 20.5 inches
and most definitely another boy.
We brought him home and he immediately felt the need to be strapped in to brace himself for the full noise and activity level of our house. Like Stratton said when I was pregnant, we "just do boys". He must be right!
9 comments:
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!! What a great name, I think its great, and fits well with your other boys' names.
Enjoy your newborn, they just don't last long enough. And I hope you have a quick and good recovery.
congrats! how exciting!
What a handsome little fellow and great addition to your house of boys. Congratulations and I hope you have a speedy recovery!
Yay! Congrats! He's a handsome little guy!
He's SOOOOOO Cute! Love his name!
Congrats! I love the name and he's so cute :) I hope you're getting plenty of rest!
Whitney!!!! I've dropped out of the blogging world, BUT I've been thinking you were due soon. YAY!! So happy for you (I think?) You are going to have your hands (more)full. But I know you'll love every second of it! So happy for you! Does Pilot look a lot like Dash?! I hope you're doing well! Miss you so much!
P.S. I love the name. is it a family name? hee hee just kidding. You have GREAT names for your cute boys! loves
Post a Comment