9/21/10

The Finger Store

This morning I was driving Stratton to preschool when he let me have another peek at how his little brain works. Some of you may know that my mom lost her ring finger last year in a wood splitting accident. Stratton has just recognized this over the last week and has told me 100 times about how Grandma lost her finger to the wood splitter. This morning, he was telling me again about how Grandma lost her finger. Then he said, " She should probably get a new one." I told him it would be nice if she could. After being quiet for a second he said. " But I don't think there are any finger stores. So she can't. That's too bad." I loved his idea for a finger store, but I don't think we'll see them popping up anytime too soon.

2 comments:

Cristine said...

4 year old brains are great entertainment!

The Johnsons said...

What a brilliant mind he has. Wish we saw you guys more ;)