2/18/10

Just Holding On!

We are just holding on for the next 3 months- I'm not sure we are ready for all the changes coming our way! Just so you know, right now we are planning to move to Fairbanks, Alaska following Brigg's graduation mid-May, but everything that has to be done to make that happen is a little intimidating. I think the hardest part is not being able to do much right now, but knowing that an overwhelming amount of stuff will have to happen very quickly in a month or two. So, for now, I think we will go play in the backyard some more. Get the boys used to living in snow!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kimi + joe said...

Um, so that's just about the cutest picture I've seen. No doubt all your boys will love the snow. I'm so happy you get to move back to your beloved Alaska! Hopefully one day we'll make it up for a visit.

Cristine said...

Alaska huh!?! How exciting. I can't believe that Brigg is done, wow time flies when you're not the one doing the work! :)

Mary said...

I didn't know that's where you guys were headed! You're brave, although, I guess that's what you are used to. How exciting!