This week has been one of those weeks that I could make sound fantastic....Dashell got his first tooth! I made grape juice for the first time! Apple cake, apple pie, apple sauce! Stratton is crazy for bristle blocks! But really, it has been hard. Honestly, the last two months have been long and challenging. My goal is to have a point in time in the not so distant future when no one in the house is on antibiotics....but I still have at least a week and a half before that is even possible. At least one of us, and most of the time more, have been sick since July, and it is getting old!
But, I do have some lovely recent pictures! The boys are growing up quickly, with all the bad and good that comes with that. Dashell is really coming into his own and is very sweet and loving..and a little temperamental. That means lots of time with Mom holding him.I have been wanting to tone up my arms, he must just being doing his share. Stratton has figured out that with being potty trained, going to preschool, and everything else that he doesn't need Mom anymore. That means
We have enjoyed the fall as always here with apple pick
ing, playing at the park and hiking in Cuyahoga Valley. But during the week, Stratton is on a one man mission to ask why to everything...even things that don't have a why, Dashell is attempting to spend less than 10% of the day without me, and no one is sleeping!
This is Stratton being big and independent by feeding Dash his lunch....this is a pretty shot. It got ugly about 2 minutes later. I am grateful to have 2 little boys who love each other and love to play together. Even on long weeks, I wouldn't trade them...just take a break from them occasionally! Here's to the next few weeks looking brighter.

3 comments:
Sounds like things are good and bad at the Neibaurs. If it makes you feel any better, Cole tested positive for the flu and Chase has an ear infection. As for all the questions that Stratton asks you should blame that on Brigg. He was exactly like that growing up. Hope you all get better.
Hang in there! It can only get better right? or maybe not because now winter begins. . .yuck. I think we're just going need more girls night out to help us get through the days!
I love this. I totally understand! Only with only one child. And right now I'm frantically trying to keep us all from getting sick and failing miserably. I believe Stratton has a bit of his mommy in him... :)
Post a Comment