Congratulations!!! What a cute little guy! I can't believe you had him on Christmas Eve! Let me know what I can do to help...maybe Stratton would like to come over and play with Jared sometime so you can have a break :) Can't wait to see Dashell!
Congrats!!! He's soooo cute!! I know you won't have much blogging or emailing time, but I gotta know how the two kiddos thing is treating you. COngrats!
Congratulations Neibaurs! What a fun Christmas present! I hope he figures out day and night soon so you can get a little sleep! When you're up for it, we should do a girls night out--it's been too long!
Brigg- A Fantastic Fairbanks Dentist
Whitney- loving a house full of boys-still!
Stratton- growing up into quite the little man
Dashell-being the most mischievous toddler ever
11 comments:
Congratulations!!! What a cute little guy! I can't believe you had him on Christmas Eve! Let me know what I can do to help...maybe Stratton would like to come over and play with Jared sometime so you can have a break :) Can't wait to see Dashell!
What a cutie! What a great Christmas present. 2 boys will sure be fun and keep you busy, what great buddies they will be.
Wow. Merry Christmas! I'll be excited to hear the whole story when I'm back in town. Congratulations!
Oh he's adorable!! I can't wait to come hold him :) see you soon!
Congrats!!! He's soooo cute!! I know you won't have much blogging or emailing time, but I gotta know how the two kiddos thing is treating you. COngrats!
Congratulations! He is so cute!
Congrats!Having two boys is great! Cristine
What a great present! I'd take one of those in my stocking!! Another cutie!
Congratulations Neibaurs! What a fun Christmas present! I hope he figures out day and night soon so you can get a little sleep! When you're up for it, we should do a girls night out--it's been too long!
Congratulations! He is so adorable and just little and precious.
I gotta tell you guys, he is SO Cute!!!!! What a sweetheart! And a good Christmas gift. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment